Sarges AI

Sarges AI

« posted: Apr 22, 2016, 08:36 PM »
Here's some changes I made just to get Sarges AI to work on Wasteland, originally created for Arma 2: DayZ Mod. I'm sure one of you guys will clean it up as I just wanted to get it working
Exile post: http://www.exilemod.com/topic/5863-sarges-ai-system/
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4lMrWiT8O99S3ZkTGZrS3NjUkk/view?usp=sharing
Download elec_HC_detect: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4lMrWiT8O99UWxKYjRXekRRNGM/view?usp=sharing

Problems:
RPT Spam
Slowed server performance over a period of time when using tons of dynamic AI

Init.sqf
Code: [Select]
elec_HC_detect = ["auto"] execVM "elec_HC_detect.sqf";
waitUntil {scriptDone elec_HC_detect};
[] execVM "addons\SARGE\SAR_AI_init.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\UPSMON\scripts\Init_UPSMON.sqf";
call compile preprocessFile "addons\SHK_pos\shk_pos_init.sqf";

Description.ext
//Dialog includes
#include "addons\SARGE\SAR_define.hpp"

Please make changes in SAR_config.sqf to get your AI to spawn with default arma 3 gear as I have made them spawn with modded weapons and masks.
SAR_leader_sold_list = ["B_officer_F"];
SAR_sniper_sold_list = ["B_ghillie_lsh_F","B_sniper_F"];
SAR_soldier_sold_list = ["B_G_medic_F","B_G_engineer_F","b_soldier_survival_F","B_G_Soldier_TL_F"];

SAR_sold_leader_weapon_list = ["arifle_mas_m4","LMG_mas_mk48_F_d","arifle_mas_hk417c","arifle_mas_m4_v_sd","arifle_mas_fal","muzzle_mas_snds_MP5SD6","arifle_mas_m14"];
SAR_sold_leader_pistol_list = [];

SAR_sold_leader_items = [];
SAR_sold_leader_tools =  [["ItemCompass",30],["ItemRadio",100]];

SAR_sold_rifleman_weapon_list = ["arifle_mas_m4","LMG_mas_mk48_F_d","arifle_mas_hk417c","arifle_mas_m4_v_sd","arifle_mas_fal","muzzle_mas_snds_MP5SD6","arifle_mas_m14"];
SAR_sold_rifleman_pistol_list = [];

SAR_sold_rifleman_items = [];
SAR_sold_rifleman_tools = [["ItemCompass",30]];

SAR_sold_sniper_weapon_list = ["srifle_mas_lrr","srifle_mas_m110"];
SAR_sold_sniper_pistol_list = [];

SAR_sold_sniper_items = [];
SAR_sold_sniper_tools = [["ItemCompass",30]];

To make this script work on other maps, you're going to need to change a line in SAR_AI_Init.sqf to include your map name if it isn't already listed.
if (!(_worldname in ["altis","chernarus","taviana","namalsk","lingor3","mbg_celle2","takistan","fallujah","panthera2","lostw","lost","chernarus_summer","chernarusplus"])) then {throw _worldname};

You then need to define the size of the grid squares in addons\SARGE\map_config which will consist of two files. One for spawning the AI and one for defining the grid square sizes. SAR_cfg_grid_YOURMAPNAME and SAR_cfg_grps_YOURMAPNAME

Re: Sarges AI

« Reply #1 posted: Apr 22, 2016, 08:49 PM »
I will give this a try for sure.

« Reply #2 posted: Apr 22, 2016, 09:10 PM »
will this work on stratis

im possitive ive seen it on exile servers and would like to try it out on stratis wasteland

« Reply #3 posted: Apr 22, 2016, 09:27 PM »
will this work on stratis

im possitive ive seen it on exile servers and would like to try it out on stratis wasteland

It will, you just have to define the grid squares.

« Reply #4 posted: Apr 22, 2016, 09:36 PM »
oh forgot to ask will the ai attack all factions blufor / opfor / and indipendent

« Reply #5 posted: Apr 22, 2016, 10:24 PM »
oh forgot to ask will the ai attack all factions blufor / opfor / and indipendent

Need to edit the server relation plus what's in the script. If you're independent, blufor is a friendly along with survivalist while bandits are the enemy of all factions.

« Reply #6 posted: Apr 22, 2016, 10:25 PM »
Need to edit the server relation plus what's in the script. If you're independent, blufor is a friendly along with survivalist while bandits are the enemy of all factions.

That's what I have it set to
  • Offline Mooney
  • First Blood

« Reply #7 posted: Apr 22, 2016, 10:56 PM »
Here is what's getting spammed in my server log.

http://pastebin.com/245qaQ5h