Adding the relock feature to the BOS base lock

• Offline VAYNE
  • Fresh Spawn

Adding the relock feature to the BOS base lock

« posted: May 17, 2016, 07:09 PM »
I was trying to add the relock feature to the base lock device on our server. I have a script for it but there was a note inside the sqf that said it wasn't working. Has there been any changes to the script to get it to work.  This is something I'd realy like to add to our servers. I'd like to add it to the base lock menu as an option. The way I'm understanding is it would deduct a percent of money from your bank account when relock in base parts in a given radius.  Any help in this would be great.  Thanks

Re: Adding the relock feature to the BOS base lock

« Reply #1 posted: Jul 25, 2016, 11:58 PM »
Hi,
Sorry for the late reply here.
I haven't worked on any wasteland addons for a long time, i might take a look at this some day but you should probably not use anything i "made". I believe i hade the relocking working at some point but i remember there might have been issues as scripting/programming is not what i do normally.

Ill dig thru my files and see what i have stored, hopefully i find the working variant but no promises.

If Rev thinks relocking is a good idea im sure he will whip up something much more professional than my stuff in a matter of seconds ;-).

Laters