The Armory A3Wasteland - Banned for nothing, video inside

The Armory A3Wasteland - Banned for nothing, video inside

« posted: Jun 24, 2014, 01:55 PM »
5 of my buddies from [Tacx] and I were playing on "The Armory" A3Wasteland server last night.  After making our separate ways to Kavala we had contact in the city and in the castle.  I moved into Aggliochori from the north and then into Kavala, I shot one guy off the battlements and killed another by the gun store.  [Tacx] Ddroz23 moved in through the rear of the castle and took out several guys. I went in right through the front door but Ddroz23 got killed before I could get to him.  I moved to his location and killed his assailant.  I then took up position in the highest battlement and took out several guys as they tried to move around and rush me.

At no time was I ever killed.  After the 3rd or 4th or 5th guy I killed I was Admin Banned.  My buddies still in game asked the admin why and he said I respawned in the castle after being killed fully armed and with no spawn point there, aka I was cheating. 

I NEVER CHEAT.  I am not some 20 year old millennial who's entire self image is tied to my performance in video games.  I'm a 45 year old father of 3, with a wife, mortgage and job.   I play Arma at night to relax and unwind not to enhance my self worth, I don't need to cheat.  Some times I kill 20 guys in a row, sometimes I get killed 20 times in a row.

I had shadowplay running so I have all but about the last 30 seconds of the entire Kavala engagement on video on Youtube now.  Please see it here, it's about 24 minutes long. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJJ7s6pEbpc

I think what may have happened is they mistook killing [Tacx] ddroz23 for killing [Tacx] Quadrono, but as you will see, I never died. 

I know this is not "The Armory"'s forum, to my best late night research they don't have one, so I post this here in hopes someone from there will see it or bring it to their attention.

Thanks

Quad
  • Offline JoSchaap
  • Developer
  • Mercenary
  • Had a life.. Got a modem.. (~1996)

Re: The Armory A3Wasteland - Banned for nothing, video inside

« Reply #1 posted: Jun 24, 2014, 07:23 PM »
we are not in control of the a3wasteland hosting servers, these forums are about the missionfile itself.

if you got banned you should contact the server owner not us :)

Re: The Armory A3Wasteland - Banned for nothing, video inside

« Reply #2 posted: Jul 02, 2014, 05:46 PM »
I think this is the page for the community, not entirely sure thou http://www.the-armory.net/