Similar "Battleye: RemoteExec Restriction #0" error

Similar "Battleye: RemoteExec Restriction #0" error

« posted: Jun 06, 2016, 03:44 PM »
Hi folks, first off I am brand new to Arma3 but have been server admin on other games. I rent a Nitrado server and have been trying to get Wastelands to work to no avail, though Sealdrop did work first time I installed it so the server & client do work.

My problem is I get to the character selection click continue and bang "Battleye: RemoteExec Restriction #0". I have uninstalled both client and server several times over the past two days. So basically a vanilla install but obviously not plug & play.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Similar "Battleye: RemoteExec Restriction #0" error

« Reply #1 posted: Jun 06, 2016, 04:40 PM »
you need to fix your filters i had a nitrado server 2 months ago and all was fine

Remember To Back Up Your Battleye Folder For Sealdrop To Work If You Decide To Play That Again

download the filters from here they are in the battleeye folder
https://github.com/A3Wasteland/Release_Files

the filters need to go inside the battleye folder in were your main files are server.cfg or config.cfg /Arma3Config/BattlEye

there is another battleye folder in the route of the server they dont go in there just ignore that

hope that helps

« Reply #2 posted: Jun 07, 2016, 10:07 AM »
Hi PatPgtips

Thanks for the reply, did as you said no problem there, when I log on the RemoteExec error has cleared but now get

Lists all the .pbo files "are not signed by key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove the listed files or install additional accepted keys"

As I mentioned all client side was a fresh download, do the same keys need to be put on the client? or is there something else missing.

« Reply #3 posted: Jun 07, 2016, 04:02 PM »
you need to remove any mods when you are joining your server

open arma 3 launcher goto MODS then click unload all

and you should be able to connect

« Reply #4 posted: Jun 08, 2016, 04:56 PM »
Hi Pat,

Thanks for the help. I went back to fresh installs on client and server then went to log on to check the error but way and behold all working fine. Nitrado must have done something as I have done this wipe re-install a few times over the past few days but nothing from them saying what they did.

« Reply #5 posted: Jun 08, 2016, 05:22 PM »
Hi Pat,

Thanks for the help. I went back to fresh installs on client and server then went to log on to check the error but way and behold all working fine. Nitrado must have done something as I have done this wipe re-install a few times over the past few days but nothing from them saying what they did.

as long as its fixed now :)