Custom Difficulty with TADST

Custom Difficulty with TADST

« posted: Jun 30, 2016, 09:28 PM »
As AgentRev adviced, servers should run with custom difficulties. We're using Tophe's Arma Dedicated Server Tool. Quite nice tool, but ..

.. there are only the usual difficulties.

Does anyone know TADST and could give me a hint, how to implement custom difficulties?
  • Offline CREAMPIE
  • Armaholic
  • Veteran
  • ^_^;;

Re: Custom Difficulty with TADST

« Reply #1 posted: Jul 01, 2016, 09:49 AM »
As AgentRev adviced, servers should run with custom difficulties. We're using Tophe's Arma Dedicated Server Tool. Quite nice tool, but ..

.. there are only the usual difficulties.

Does anyone know TADST and could give me a hint, how to implement custom difficulties?

There's 2 things with TADST

You can tick the boxes for the difficulty options allowing you to customize the server difficulty... HOWEVER ...

I don't believe TADST has updated to include all the new difficulty settings so it probably won't work ^^

- from the grassy knoll -

« Reply #2 posted: Jul 01, 2016, 11:43 AM »
I don't believe TADST has updated to include all the new difficulty settings so it probably won't work ^^

Yeah, u're right. Isn't updated (yet). I thought, there is a way to customize the difficulties.
But there are only the common difficulties to be ticked ..

Hm.

edit: we kicked TADST out.  8)

« Reply #3 posted: Jun 02, 2019, 06:49 AM »
(Edited) I know this is a very old thread but since I have been encountering similar issues, TADST (i'm using v3.1.0) has the option to launch as is, allowing you to edit the .cfg file it generates.  So i have TADST create the file like normal, then edit it.  I have found that this works, as long as you make sure TADST isn't using what they USED to call certain settings.  .txt. file attached is my .cfg file in TADST's folder.