Buildings

• Offline Ltc-Bullet
  • Geared Up
  • Founder of EZ Company Gaming

Buildings

« posted: Oct 27, 2016, 06:15 AM »
Sorry guys i wanna know if i edit my mission.sqf i add more buildings do i have to add or edit any code to any other files on my pbo ...if anybody can help me on that ,,,,thanks
  • Offline dekela
  • First Blood

Re: Buildings

« Reply #1 posted: Oct 27, 2016, 09:22 AM »
adding extra buildings via the editor will not require any extra code elsewhere
  • Offline soulkobk
  • First Blood
  • soulkobk.blogspot.com.au

« Reply #2 posted: Oct 27, 2016, 09:30 AM »
If you add items/objects within 3DEN for your A3Wasteland mission, you will need to add the following line to the 'init' of each object, so that objects can NOT be moved.

Code: [Select]
[this, true] call A3W_fnc_setupMissionObject;
Other than that, there are no further files to modify (unless you move the location of stores or such).

All the objects you place within 3DEN, will be located within your mission.sqm file.

-soul.
  • Offline Ltc-Bullet
  • Geared Up
  • Founder of EZ Company Gaming

« Reply #3 posted: Oct 27, 2016, 02:56 PM »
Thanks guys .... What about if i add more atm and a new store ...what files do I need to edit for that

« Reply #4 posted: Dec 27, 2016, 11:16 PM »
Look in the mapconfig directory and you will see atmPositions.sqf and storeOwners.sqf.

In the editor you have to add the ATMs and the store AI manually.

That will start you out, then work your way from there. Learn, learn, learn..

« Reply #5 posted: Jan 12, 2017, 07:31 AM »
Too be honest I don't know if the atmPositions.sqf even works anymore. The problem I had was I placed the properly X,Y,Z in the atmPositions.sqf and the atms didn't even show up on the map so I went ahead and placed them down manually with the proper code in the init field of the atm.

Anybody else have problems with the atmPositions.sqf not working?

Doesn't the atmPositions.sqf tell Wasteland where to create atms? If not then what is this file used for?