Admin Panel...

Admin Panel...

« posted: Nov 02, 2016, 06:41 PM »
Sometime ago LouD created a Teleport me to Player script and a Teleport Player to me script for Admins to use. We HAD used this on our server whenever we are helping folks out.

Some time ago, I'm guessing after I updated Battleye or Client or Server updates we started getting Booted with the Access Error Violation.

Is there a Battleye Whitelist for this type of Teleport? Do not worry we monitor our server constantly.

LouD appears he does not get on here any longer nor plays Arma 3 much anymore so any help would be appreciated.

I've sifted through his scripts and don't see anything out of the ordinary that would have changed.

Here is the original topic/post...http://forums.a3wasteland.com/index.php?topic=1359.msg9190#msg9190

I also understand this also could be a GAME ENGINE error on BIS's end of course as usual...

WhatsUpDoc

Re: Admin Panel...

« Reply #1 posted: Nov 02, 2016, 09:17 PM »
This was caused by the 1.64 update.
The error occurs when you try to create a "scroll menu" (showCommandingMenu). Not sure if is only with this script exactly or all the function.

THX BIS

edit: You can use the 'Player Menu' and adapt the script to it.

Re: Admin Panel...

« Reply #2 posted: Nov 02, 2016, 10:29 PM »
WOW another one bites the dust....

I may just stop after I get our server updated to where these guys are comfortable. I just updated it for them from 1.2 to 1.3b and well BIS is killing this game with their ignorant updates where they obsolete something or change their own command!!!

No wonder a lot of good guys quit this game and moved on.

Thanks for the help...