Selling vehicle content

Selling vehicle content

« posted: Jul 08, 2014, 10:47 PM »
Is it possible or easy to modify the sellCrateItems.sqf so that you can sell items (including the "loaded" items such as baseparts) from a nearby vehicle at the NPC, lets say parked >30m from the storeowner.
But i dont know, would it be bettetr to have the action set to the vehicle or the storeowner.

Im thinking as i may have multiple vehicles parked outside the store i may only want to sell struff from a specific vehicle.

I have fiddled a bit with this but i cant get it to recognize my vehicle as a container unless i use the script "as is" and add my vehicle to the r3f config.

Re: Selling vehicle content

« Reply #1 posted: Jul 11, 2014, 05:26 AM »
+1
  • Offline CREAMPIE
  • Armaholic
  • Veteran
  • ^_^;;

« Reply #2 posted: Jul 11, 2014, 10:20 AM »
+1

ARMA.SU much ? :P

It would be handy, however , I sometime feel that making things too easy for people to sell , takes away some aspect and risk associated with selling in the first place.

:D

- from the grassy knoll -

« Reply #3 posted: Jul 12, 2014, 07:53 PM »
Yeah, maybe you should need to get out of vehicle and have a time for selling, maybe even have to be in proximity of the vehicle. I want this because of the very tedious unloading everything and running back and forth.

The shops are nice places to get money, you just shoot the players that just did the selling ;-).