Arma 3 Wasteland AUSTRALIA

Arma 3 Wasteland AUSTRALIA

« posted: Jan 12, 2017, 07:23 AM »
First of its kind, a Wasteland Australia. I am 98% finished with it, all I am doing now is editing the convoys.

Search for {PST} Phoenix Sniper Team. 23.250.120.90:2302

If you don't know who the {PST} guys are well if you remember COD and the zombie mode that was created by some hacking that is them. They are the ones who created the COD zombie mode where you would join the game and the zombies would go after the players who were not zombies then infect them. Too bad COD shut it down because it was one of the best mods of that game, well the only one, LOL.

Anyway if you want the Wasteland Australia PBO you know how to retrieve it.

This is my first Wasteland conversion, time consuming, but its actually very easy. I am planning on converter a couple more maps that has not been used in Wasteland and I will update the forums whenever I do.

If anybody needs any help on converting maps to Wasteland pm.

Re: Arma 3 Wasteland AUSTRALIA

« Reply #1 posted: Jan 13, 2017, 07:12 PM »
I finally completed the Wasteland Vanilla of Australia, convoys, atms, territory captures and now I am going to build new bases.

Question, the map maker stated this:

To enable entry to Police stations use the following code in the Debug console window

player setVariable ["copLevel",1,true];

How can I enable the Police Stations within Wasteland? I copied this code to the init.sqf but it didn't do anything. I think this was added for some of the other mods...But I would like to get this working just for fun. I know wasteland does not have copLevels...

« Reply #2 posted: Jan 18, 2017, 10:07 PM »
Love this map tested it on my dedicated server is there a way to add Vcom Ai mod in it  would be awesome to have Roaming AI with missions

« Reply #3 posted: Jan 31, 2017, 11:04 PM »
Hey man, was checking out your server yesterday. looking good from what i can tell. Couldn't stay in for longer than 5 seconds though, it would just say mission complete and end session.. ping was about 220.. maybe thats got something to do with it? either way thought i'd let you know. Tried independent and blufor.

How do i go about getting the PBO? i'm new to all this so dont know what you mean by "you know how to retrieve it" haha. I could only find one other a3wasteland for Australia (brothers in blood) but it has an error loading. Thinking it might be for an older version of the map or something? who knows..

Cheers.

« Reply #4 posted: Feb 03, 2017, 01:15 AM »
Ok so i've found where to get the mission file from :)

Been on your server a bit last 2 days (got it to work). Its Awesome, good job! Man it's a massive map I'm keen to get a Server up in Australia due to the high ping between us and America. Having issues with setting up my servers though. I can connect to it through LAN but when i go to connect to it from the online server list it says i dont have the same version of ARMA.. what the hell!?