Player team lock

Player team lock

« posted: Jul 18, 2014, 01:12 PM »
Is it possible to lock player team for 24 hours so that if a players doesn't switch teams within the first 3 minutes after he/she joins a side, she won't be able to switch teams for the next 24 hours?
  • Offline CREAMPIE
  • Armaholic
  • Veteran
  • ^_^;;

Re: Player team lock

« Reply #1 posted: Jul 18, 2014, 02:55 PM »
Is it possible to lock player team for 24 hours so that if a players doesn't switch teams within the first 3 minutes after he/she joins a side, she won't be able to switch teams for the next 24 hours?

Restart your server only every 24 heheh :D

I guess it will be possible to load the last team for that player from the save file and set the team lock that way somehow ...

- from the grassy knoll -

« Reply #2 posted: Jul 18, 2014, 03:32 PM »
Currently my server restarts every 6 hours. However, players are able to switch teams at any time. Any thoughts?
  • Offline CREAMPIE
  • Armaholic
  • Veteran
  • ^_^;;

« Reply #3 posted: Jul 19, 2014, 11:37 AM »
Currently my server restarts every 6 hours. However, players are able to switch teams at any time. Any thoughts?

Players on BLUFOR / OPFOR should be locked to the respective teams after 3 minutes and only reset on restart -  Locked players can change to independent at any time.

If your B/O locks aren't working , perhaps look at the latest mission file provided by AgentRev

- from the grassy knoll -

« Reply #4 posted: Jul 19, 2014, 01:27 PM »
Do you mean mission.sqm? My server is running the latest revive beta. Could you be more specific please? Where in the mission file should I look?
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #5 posted: Jul 19, 2014, 01:50 PM »
Have you done any kind of changes to the mission?

« Reply #6 posted: Jul 19, 2014, 02:04 PM »
Yes, I installed vehicle sell/resupply/save hack made by cael817. I used editor to add 6 markers and helipad into the mission.