Teamlocking for independent

• Offline night
  • First Blood

Teamlocking for independent

« posted: Feb 10, 2018, 10:10 PM »
Sorry to disturb, but i can't find out how to enable team locking for indies. So they won't play as indies and then go blue or red. I think i found the place to edit in firstSpawn.sqf but i'm just afraid to break it.
Thanks a lot!
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

Re: Teamlocking for independent

« Reply #1 posted: Feb 11, 2018, 01:38 AM »
There is no indie teamlocking in the vanilla version at the moment, but I may add it in the future. I know A3Armory had implemented it: https://github.com/A3Armory/A3A_A3Wasteland.Altis/commit/a4b640494c8be102049135199b55f099de1adfa6
  • Offline night
  • First Blood

« Reply #2 posted: Feb 11, 2018, 01:42 AM »
This works, thanks a lot!
  • Offline night
  • First Blood

« Reply #3 posted: Mar 01, 2018, 12:51 AM »
I got this reported today:
"i was playing on wasterland and i exedently shot a teammate
afther that he was mad and he runned infront of my drivig car and i got kicked to independent but when i want to join indepent it says that i am locked in red force and that i can play as a independent or need to ask a admin for a unlcok"

TLDR seems like indie team locking doesn't allow players to be indies after they get punished for TK. Can this be?
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #4 posted: Mar 01, 2018, 02:09 AM »
I did not write the aforementioned code, so it is your responsibility to fix any bugs that may arise from its usage.
  • Offline night
  • First Blood

« Reply #5 posted: Mar 02, 2018, 03:13 AM »
Not sure what the player did but the bug didn't reproduce for me. I TKed twice in red, got kicked to green
could play green fine, also tried relogging to server and stuff. No issues. Indie team locking code works fine i guess.