remoteexec restriction #0

• Offline eldude
  • Fresh Spawn

remoteexec restriction #0

« posted: May 05, 2018, 12:44 AM »
Hi there,

I just installed the extDB, I added and updated all the battleeye files that came with the installation but now when players shoot rockets at vehicles they are getting kicked with a remoteexec restriction #0.

We are using RHS mods etc.

Just a heads up, I'm no coder - kinda' learning as I go but here's what I've got:

remoteexec.log reads:

04.05.2018 21:36:38: PLAYER NAME (PLAYERS IP) aa3d28a1d828a6cff546ae9dfccafdd2 - #0 "setshotparents [<NULL-object>,[R Alpha 1-4:4 (PLAYER NAME) REMOTE,R Alpha 1-4:4 (PLAYER NAME) REMOTE]]"

Our remoteExec.txt is:

Code: [Select]
// A3Wasteland - remoteExec.txt BattlEye filters by AgentRev

// allows remoteExec functions (filtered by CfgRemoteExec), UAV usage, and third-party bounty system
5 "" !="" !="true" !="\w+?_(fnc|remote|srv)_\w+? \[[\S\s]*\]" !="vehicle this (flyInHeight \d+|land 'LAND')" !="\[_this\] call onBountySystemPlayerDied;"

// Feel free to mass-ban all GUIDs from remoteexec.log, but be careful with game updates and addons/mods due to false detections!

I also heard it could be part of the createVehicle.txt, which is as follows:

// A3Wasteland - createVehicle.txt BattlEye filters by AgentRev, JoSchaap, and k4n30

// Set everything to 1 if you are using Zeus
// Warning: 128-char limit between double-quotes

// Vehicles

5 "^[BOI]_(?!\d)(T_)?(AFV|APC|Heli|(Life)?Boat|LSV|LT|MBT|MRAP|Plane|Quadbike|SDV|Truck|U[AG]V|VTOL)(_|$)" !"_UAV_(AI|01|06)(_|$)" // Allows quadcopter
5 "^[BOI]_(?!\d)(T_)?([HG]MG|Mortar|static_A[AT])_" !"_(weapon|support)_" // Allows disassembly

// Ammo boxes

5 "^Box_"
5 "^[CBOI]G?_(T_)?supplyCrate_"
5 "^([BOI]_)?CargoNet_"
5 "^B_Slingload_"

// Civilian & guerilla stuff

5 "^C_" !"_UAV_(AI|01|06)(_|$)" // Comment this line if you need to allow civilian units
// 5 "^C_(IDAP_)?(Hatchback|Heli|Offroad|Plane|Quadbike|(Rubber)?Boat|Scooter|SUV|UGV|Van)(_|$)" // Uncomment this line if line above is commented

5 "^[BOI]_[CG]_" // Comment this line if you need to allow guerilla units
// 5 "^[BOI]_[CG]_(Boat|Heli|Mortar|Offroad|Plane|Quadbike|Van)_" // Uncomment this line if line above is commented

5 "^B_(CTRG|GEN)_" // Comment this line if you need to allow CTRG or gendarmerie units
// 5 "^B_(CTRG|GEN)_(LSV|Heli|Offroad|Van)_" // Uncomment this line if line above is commented

// Buildings & objects

5 "^Land_" !"^Land_(BakedBeans|BarrelEmpty|BottlePlastic|Can(ister(Fuel|Oil))?|CashDesk|Ground_sheet|Money|Sleeping_bag|Suitcase|TentDome)_" !"^Land_(Rope|Tablet)_" !"_(dam|ruins)_F$"

// Game logic (comment these if it causes problems with some addons)

5 "^Lightning"
5 "^Logic"
5 "^Module"

// VR entities (blue/red/green/purple ghosts)

5 "^[CBOI]_Soldier_VR_"

Thankyou in advance to whoever is able to assist.  :) Seems like I fix one thing and 2 things break.  :-\
  • Offline Mokey
  • Fractured Wasteland
  • Elite
  • Https://Fractured-Gaming.com

Re: remoteexec restriction #0

« Reply #1 posted: May 07, 2018, 06:00 AM »
Battleye Filters are a little silly.

So essentially the '#' of the kick is saying where in the filter it was detected.

So in your case, if RemoteExec #0 was the reason, then it would be the 1st line of the restriction that is active.
In this case, Line 0, which translates to the 1st line
5 "" !="" !="true" !="\w+?_(fnc|remote|srv)_\w+? \[[\S\s]*\]" !="vehicle this (flyInHeight \d+|land 'LAND')" !="\[_this\] call onBountySystemPlayerDied;"

Here is some extensive documentation to help you understand filters better:
http://opendayz.net/threads/a-guide-to-battleye-filters.21066/
(Scroll down to remotexec.txt after reading how it works.)

If you change the '5' to a '3' they won't get kicked for it and it will still log all portions to your server to allow players to keep playing temporarily. [i]DO NOT KEEP IT THIS WAY. FIX THE FILTER![/i]

My next question is, are you running any mods?? Are you positive the players getting kicked are not cheating in anyway? Because per Rev:
// Feel free to mass-ban all GUIDs from remoteexec.log, but be careful with game updates and addons/mods due to false detections!
Here is my RemoteExec.txt to help you out. I don't have
[[\S\s]
in mine because I was having some restriction issues in the past with some custom code... lol.

5 "" !="" !="true" !="\w+?_(fnc|remote|srv)_\w+? \[.*\]" !="vehicle this (flyInHeight \d+|land 'LAND')" !="\[_this\] call onBountySystemPlayerDied;"

Posts once, edits post 40 times in 60 seconds. STUPID FAT FINGERS!
  • Offline eldude
  • Fresh Spawn

Re: remoteexec restriction #0

« Reply #2 posted: May 08, 2018, 06:28 PM »
Battleye Filters are a little silly.

So essentially the '#' of the kick is saying where in the filter it was detected.

So in your case, if RemoteExec #0 was the reason, then it would be the 1st line of the restriction that is active.
In this case, Line 0, which translates to the 1st line

Here is some extensive documentation to help you understand filters better:
http://opendayz.net/threads/a-guide-to-battleye-filters.21066/
(Scroll down to remotexec.txt after reading how it works.)

If you change the '5' to a '3' they won't get kicked for it and it will still log all portions to your server to allow players to keep playing temporarily. [i]DO NOT KEEP IT THIS WAY. FIX THE FILTER![/i]

My next question is, are you running any mods?? Are you positive the players getting kicked are not cheating in anyway? Because per Rev:
Here is my RemoteExec.txt to help you out. I don't have
[[\S\s]
in mine because I was having some restriction issues in the past with some custom code... lol.

5 "" !="" !="true" !="\w+?_(fnc|remote|srv)_\w+? \[.*\]" !="vehicle this (flyInHeight \d+|land 'LAND')" !="\[_this\] call onBountySystemPlayerDied;"

Ooh fantastic Mokey, thankyou so much for explaining all that, your quick fix worked (Thankyou!) and I'll look into fixing it properly now.

Yes we are running mods, this was with the RHS launchers.

Thanks again.