How make one faction store

How make one faction store

« posted: Nov 05, 2018, 09:56 PM »
Hello, first of all I apologize for the bad english but I do not know the language so I use google translator.
To which I come, I would like to achieve in some way that players only have access to the stores to the content of their faction, both in the general store, cannons and vehicles.
For example: add the MX, Katiba and Mk20 rifles to the storeconfig.sqf, then only the BLUFOR side has the MX rifle available, the OPFOR the Katiba and the independents the Mk20.
The same with vehicles. Does anyone know how this makes this possible?
  • Offline Animatek
  • SNET Admin
  • Fresh Spawn
  • Editor de Profesión - ArmA III Admin from Cuba

Re: How make one faction store

« Reply #1 posted: Nov 10, 2018, 11:06 PM »
There is a version of A3Wasteland, I do not remember if it's Armory or BIB, they added a function to do that. It only works with some things, not for vehicles, as I recall.
Soy administrador de ArmA III en una intranet en Cuba. No tengo experiencia en códigos ni programación, pero con ayuda he logrado un servicio eficiente y duradero, todo offline y sin internet.
  • Offline Animatek
  • SNET Admin
  • Fresh Spawn

« Reply #2 posted: Nov 10, 2018, 11:08 PM »
There they add, "WEST", "EAST" or, "GUER" at the end of each item of the store to make that restriction
Soy administrador de ArmA III en una intranet en Cuba. No tengo experiencia en códigos ni programación, pero con ayuda he logrado un servicio eficiente y duradero, todo offline y sin internet.
  • Offline Animatek
  • SNET Admin
  • Fresh Spawn

« Reply #3 posted: Nov 10, 2018, 11:09 PM »
In the end, there must be a file, or script, that interprets that, of course.
  • Offline Animatek
  • SNET Admin
  • Fresh Spawn

« Reply #4 posted: Nov 10, 2018, 11:11 PM »
Search the GITHUB for these versions and trace them.
  • Offline Animatek
  • SNET Admin
  • Fresh Spawn

« Reply #5 posted: Nov 10, 2018, 11:17 PM »
for example:

["Katiba Carbine",    "arifle_Katiba_C_F",    150, "EAST"],

« Reply #6 posted: Nov 12, 2018, 06:13 PM »
There is a version of A3Wasteland, I do not remember if it's Armory or BIB, they added a function to do that. It only works with some things, not for vehicles, as I recall.

... :P En serio Fran?! De no se cuentos millones de gente en el mundo y tenias q ser tu el unico que contesto... -_-, Spetsnaz por aca, CUENTAME ALGO QUE NO SEPA!! LOL!!

« Reply #7 posted: Dec 13, 2018, 04:01 PM »
for example:

["Katiba Carbine",    "arifle_Katiba_C_F",    150, "EAST"],

Por cierto, eso no funciona con el gun store