How can I lock player into a faction between server restarts?

• Offline Animatek
  • SNET Admin
  • Fresh Spawn
  • Editor de Profesión - ArmA III Admin from Cuba
Hi, again:

In my server, the users belong to a fixed faction (Blufor or Opfor, except for Indies); everyone knows to each other and that create competition. That’s OK for us.

But, some time users exploit the fact server can’t lock into a faction between server restart, they play in the enemy faction, localize bases, and destroy vehicles for revenge o simple indiscipline. Then they bail out and wait until next restart. To persuade I restart once a day, every 24h, that’s not enough and s**ks por server performance.

That makes me crazy, because a have to check it every day databases, and ban users. That’s not OK.
I notice database saves the last faction we play, so how can I use that info to lock players? Please, help.
Soy administrador de ArmA III en una intranet en Cuba. No tengo experiencia en códigos ni programación, pero con ayuda he logrado un servicio eficiente y duradero, todo offline y sin internet.
  • Offline Animatek
  • SNET Admin
  • Fresh Spawn
  • Editor de Profesión - ArmA III Admin from Cuba

Re: How can I lock player into a faction between server restarts?

« Reply #1 posted: Oct 04, 2018, 05:42 AM »
¿Hello? ¿Any one?
Soy administrador de ArmA III en una intranet en Cuba. No tengo experiencia en códigos ni programación, pero con ayuda he logrado un servicio eficiente y duradero, todo offline y sin internet.