AH-9 Pawnee AA Beep Warning

AH-9 Pawnee AA Beep Warning

« posted: Jan 11, 2019, 03:46 PM »
First I'm sorry for my English.
I would like to know how I put audible warning on the AH-9 when an AA missile is chasing the helicopter, because I have a server, but I do not know where to put it and which script to use, if someone can help me, I'm very grateful, the right place, I'm sorry for anything
  • Offline Animatek
  • SNET Admin
  • First Blood
  • Editor de Profesión - ArmA III Admin from Cuba

Re: AH-9 Pawnee AA Beep Warning

« Reply #1 posted: Jan 13, 2019, 02:23 AM »
What you ask is something complicated to include in any configuration, be it the server or the mission. I recommend that you install an addon that has similar helicopters that do have missile approach detectors.

The fact that this helicopter does not have that type of alert is part of the mechanics of the game, where you must strategically economize the available resources according to the capabilities of the available technology. I mean, do not take that helicopter to hostile territory where there may be AA defenses.
Soy administrador de ArmA III en una intranet en Cuba. No tengo experiencia en códigos ni programación, pero con ayuda he logrado un servicio eficiente y duradero, todo offline y sin internet.
  • Offline Animatek
  • SNET Admin
  • First Blood
  • Editor de Profesión - ArmA III Admin from Cuba

Re: AH-9 Pawnee AA Beep Warning

« Reply #2 posted: Jan 13, 2019, 03:13 AM »
Or maybe you'll find a way to add a radar to that helicopter. If that can be done, I'm sure it will be in the vehicleSetup.sqf file

Something like:

Code: [Select]
case ({_class isKindOf _x} count ["B_Heli_Light_01_F", "B_Heli_Light_01_armed_F"] > 0):

{ // Add something as close to a radar here, I don't know.
_vehicle addWeaponRadar? ["This_is_just_an_example", [-1]];
};
Soy administrador de ArmA III en una intranet en Cuba. No tengo experiencia en códigos ni programación, pero con ayuda he logrado un servicio eficiente y duradero, todo offline y sin internet.

AH 9 Pawnee AA Beep Warning started by fiorenzano

« Reply #3 posted: Yesterday at 05:38 PM »
It's rather difficult to me to program beep option in settings. But I would say that warning beep is not very loud, not annoying and can not wake up when you asleep.