New Territory Type

New Territory Type

« posted: May 28, 2019, 06:50 AM »
I am working on modifying A3Wasteland to create a more teamplay based experience. I was wondering if it is possible to modify the territory system to have two types of territories: the standard type already present in A3Wasteland, and an objective territory which is only available for a limited amount of time and moves to a different location after the time expires, but also provides much more lucrative rewards. My friends and I believe this objective-style territory would help encourage team play.

Re: New Territory Type

« Reply #1 posted: May 29, 2019, 01:50 AM »
I seen this before on servers. One was a capture point that once taken it, must be held for X amount of time and then you would get a good payout and it would move to a different location on the map to start the next. I also seen like a static territory that would stay the whole session and you would get x amount of money for every minute or second you are holding it and within it. I'll see if I can find them. I think Monkey had something like this before.

New Territory Type started by sphericalcube

« Reply #2 posted: Sep 02, 2019, 07:19 PM »
I thought it was a Typo, but thought I would ask

And thanks for the link to visual c , I installed it and your new DLL ran just fine

Thanks for that