arma 3 wasteland server

arma 3 wasteland server

« posted: May 15, 2015, 12:00 PM »
hello, im kinda new to this but i got the server up and running.

only few problems i have and i realy would be happy if you guys can help me out on this one.

1) Store Price change. for guns, how do i chnage the pricing? i tried to change them in storeConfig.sqf but nothing changes. im a noob at this.

2) Area capture payment. i want to increase it from the defualt 700 to around 2K for each capture.

3) Car parking option, i once played in a server with that option that you can park the car inside a warehouse so you wont lose it.

4) how to i enable thermal on tanks, helis, HMG, and such?

5) or maybe just a custom Altis mission file you guys have with fixed prices and thermal enabled.

im using hosting by GTXgaming if that will help out.

Re: arma 3 wasteland server

« Reply #1 posted: Jun 02, 2019, 06:38 AM »
1) After changing the pricing, pack those files into a .pbo and replace the the one in the MPMissions folder.
2)  In folder A3Wasteland_settings, file is main_config.sqf, under text "// Territory settings"
3)  Setting for this is A3W_privateParking = in same file as #2^

4)Wondering this myself, "A3W_disableBuiltInThermal =" setting references thermals in handheld weapons and is in the same .cfg file as referenced in 2) and 3), but I'm wondering if this covers vehicles, Laser designators, vehicle thermals, etc.  Can anyone plz clarify?
  • Offline zanix
  • Fresh Spawn

Re: arma 3 wasteland server

« Reply #2 posted: Jun 02, 2019, 12:15 PM »
Hi, When I edit my main_config.sqf and I reboot my server, nothing has changed.