Scoreboard Sections Not Working Correctly

Scoreboard Sections Not Working Correctly

« posted: Jun 15, 2019, 05:58 PM »
Hello, Thank you for your help.

I would like the scoreboard to work as designed.   The scoreboard is divided into two sections   "Round" and "Overall"

When I started, all I had was current round information in both "Round" and "Overall" sections. Restart of the server set everything to 0.

Then I added,  A3W_playerStatsGlobal = 1;

That made both sections (Round and Overall) display total stats for the player on my server.  The values would hold thru server restart.

Then, I added    _global = param [2, false, [false]]; as discussed in another thread.  (this seemed to have reversed the affect of  "A3W_playerStatsGlobal = 1;"

That put me back to where I started, both sections (Round and Overall) display round only information and all fields reset to 0 on restart.

I would really like to have the "round" section fields reset to 0 on restart, and the "overall' section to keep the total of players stats while on my server.

Can you please help?

thanks

Re: Scoreboard Sections Not Working Correctly

« Reply #1 posted: Aug 25, 2019, 12:26 PM »
I've attached a file for the scoreboard that is working the way you want (I do the same thing, session stats, and lifetime stats). You should compare the two and see what's different.

Re: Scoreboard Sections Not Working Correctly

« Reply #2 posted: Sep 25, 2019, 06:50 PM »
Thank you     I will give it a shot.