Parachute spawn in

Parachute spawn in

« posted: Aug 31, 2014, 11:59 AM »
This thing when you have to para in on respawn is the biggest piece of bs on this server. I die 3 or more times more para chuting in then being killed by hostiles. Why cant you just have us spawn in on the ground rather then dieing several times trying to get safely to the ground.

PLEASE PLEASE fix this.

Mad Kiwi

Re: Parachute spawn in

« Reply #1 posted: Aug 31, 2014, 02:54 PM »
this sounds like a modification of the server where you are playing. in the a3wasteland mission you spawn/respawn on ground.
  • Offline CREAMPIE
  • Armaholic
  • Veteran
  • ^_^;;

Re: Parachute spawn in

« Reply #2 posted: Aug 31, 2014, 03:15 PM »
This thing when you have to para in on respawn is the biggest piece of bs on this server. I die 3 or more times more para chuting in then being killed by hostiles. Why cant you just have us spawn in on the ground rather then dieing several times trying to get safely to the ground.

PLEASE PLEASE fix this.

Mad Kiwi

whahaha

Halojump works just perfectly fine !! The issue is when there's alot of wind , players get dragged to their death when they hit the ground ;) You could also always just press V to cut your parachute and avoid being dragged :)

On my server I only use Halojump for Beacon and town spawns, random puts you on the ground , so you can risk dying in bad weather , or just play it safe ...

Learn to play ^^

- from the grassy knoll -