Can't wait for all of the hardwork you guys put in

• Offline Hub
  • Co-Founder & Administrator for TeamPlayerGaming.com
  • Fresh Spawn

Can't wait for all of the hardwork you guys put in

« posted: Aug 29, 2013, 09:11 AM »
I can't wait to see what ya'll come up with for Altis.... It will surely be epic beyond proportions. I'm extremely proud of ya'll and TPG has ya'lls back 110%!

Let me know if there's anything I, or anybody else at TPG can do for ya'll. We're here to help gents.
  • Offline Matt76
  • Mercenary
  • co founder of customcombatgaming.com

Re: Can't wait for all of the hardwork you guys put in

« Reply #1 posted: Sep 04, 2013, 11:25 PM »
I can't wait to see what ya'll come up with for Altis.... It will surely be epic beyond proportions. I'm extremely proud of ya'll and TPG has ya'lls back 110%!

Let me know if there's anything I, or anybody else at TPG can do for ya'll. We're here to help gents.

Same here, if you need bodies to help you test just let me know

would be more than happy to help :)
  • Offline Ski
  • Fresh Spawn
  • www.renegadesclan.com

« Reply #2 posted: Sep 09, 2013, 04:12 PM »
Very exciting to see everyone teaming up to make the best possible wasteland. Hope the team has a release candidate at or around the time of Arma3 release on the 12th.

Ski

« Reply #3 posted: Sep 14, 2013, 11:02 PM »
I am a server admin and i can't wait till the wasteland altis is relaesed.....the missions so far are okee, but i am missing the wasteland options on Altis
Keep up the good work guy's...
If you need something tested on a noob server (fresh eyes) don't hasitate to contact me....

« Reply #4 posted: Sep 15, 2013, 02:58 AM »
Haha, yeah sorry guys. At the moment there is a hell of a lot of work going on behind the scenes. Unfortunately the main issue that is preventing us releasing is the current content merge with TPG and KOS codebase. Agent Revolution, Bewilderbeest, His_Shadow and JoSchaap are all putting in a lot of time, and missing a lot of sleep to get it out as fast as possible.

Once the content is merged in and we have some level of stability we will release a "beta" version to be tested.

MF

« Reply #5 posted: Sep 15, 2013, 03:04 AM »
Ah, been curious. Thanks for the update!
  • Offline 0Sparky0
  • Fresh Spawn
  • anyone in Kavala!?

« Reply #6 posted: Sep 15, 2013, 07:59 PM »
Can't wait for this, there are some shocking attempts by some people at wastelands on some servers - that are incredibly unstable at best, it's awesome all the hard work that's going into this too!! Thank you guys!!!

« Reply #7 posted: Sep 15, 2013, 10:55 PM »
Which is exactly why we want to spend a little extra time to work out the issues :).

Good news is that AgentRev may have got a fix around BIS's terrible performance with large number of vehicles. Also being considered for Beta release is the Area Capture system from KOS servers thanks to Bewilderbeest and some new GUI thanks HIS_Shadow.

• Offline Dreaddman
  • Fresh Spawn
  • anyone in Kavala!?

« Reply #8 posted: Sep 27, 2013, 04:09 PM »
Appreciate very much all the hard and long efforts put in by Team Wasteland.

How's it going?  You have a goal date for release of Beta?
  • Offline JoSchaap
  • Developer
  • Mercenary
  • Had a life.. Got a modem.. (~1996)

« Reply #9 posted: Sep 27, 2013, 11:01 PM »
setting a date will cause unneeded stress and rush descisions. were doing our best to get something stable out there asap

« Reply #10 posted: Sep 28, 2013, 08:36 AM »
We all have this opinion and currently we are all suffering from RL commitments at the moment... however progress is moving nicely ;D

We now are working on the KOS merge in which is the last massive change for beta :).
After that its just bug squashing and optimization (and finishing of the last of the new features).

MF

« Reply #11 posted: Sep 30, 2013, 04:04 PM »
Yes, take the time you need.
Nothing is more useless than programming under stress. It causes bad code and more bugs.

I planned a timeline for the mod i am programming atm.
+ 1 Month (Moving to Switzerland)
+ 3 Weekends (Mother in hospital, will have to help the old father)
+ 1 Weekend (was ill)

+ Next time killer = new girl friend??? + 4 months? ^^

Planned 6 months, because i dont want to copy code. Current realistic timeframe: 8 months
This was just the private life, which prevents from programming. No influences by bugs, arma updates or any other mistakes.

Modders are the things, because they have fun when they script. Modders are doing a favor fot the community - not a job.
If you have any chance for keeping the release secret, than do it.
If you need help by the community, than say it. :-)
On my Servers is one machine reserved for A3Wasteland by Team Wasteland (Release Version).