I broke it

I broke it

« posted: Sep 21, 2019, 01:51 PM »
Long story short, last winter I put a lot of time and effort into customizing A3Wasteland for use on IceBreakr's map Isla Abramia with some heavy modifications to the economics and blah blah blah. I had a baby girl and had to take a break to address the family.

Now that things have slowed down, I'm trying to get back into ARMA, but to my dismay I return to find that I left it in a broken state  :(.

I remember that I had it working 100% and used to play it solo and with friends on a regular basis, but now, I'm getting errors that I don't know how to address, and I can't seem to get anything to initiate.

There's no obligation, but if anyone might happen to have interest in taking a look, I'd much appreciate it.

I was modifying things for a rather hard core survival mode rather than traditional A3Wasteland. My friends and I really like having to bust our tails to gear up, and stress critical thinking to maintain any achievements.

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on Steam at user AlphaObeisance. I'm sure if nobody feels like helping, that I'll figure it out eventually, but I recall ya'll were really helpful in my learning (slowly) how to work with the scripts last winter.

Thanks!

PBO: Source