V0.9h Script Restriction #0

V0.9h Script Restriction #0

« posted: Oct 15, 2014, 12:53 PM »
Thanks for the great update and the 1.32 features =) but i got some problems.

I probably forgot something (ie filters etc) but i think i put everything in place, got these in the Battleye logs when players spawned in believe.

Any ideas

Code: [Select]
12:11:19 | Script Log: #0 jacob (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) - #3 "];
player hideobject true;
player enablesimulation false;
forcerespawn player;
} else {
_isDeath = false;
};
};
if (_respawnOnSt"

and

12:01:38 | Script Log: #1 Emil (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) - #0 "teMine","createUnit","createVehicle","BIS_fnc_3Dcredits","BIS_fnc_AAN","vChecksum","vehicleChecksum"]"
  • Offline Silver
  • Fresh Spawn

Re: V0.9h

« Reply #1 posted: Oct 15, 2014, 02:20 PM »
Thanks for the great update and the 1.32 features =) but i got some problems.

I probably forgot something (ie filters etc) but i think i put everything in place, got these in the Battleye logs when players spawned in believe.

Any ideas

12:11:19 | Script Log: #0 jacob (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) - #3 "];
player hideobject true;
player enablesimulation false;
forcerespawn player;
} else {
_isDeath = false;
};
};
if (_respawnOnSt"

and

12:01:38 | Script Log: #1 Emil (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) - #0 "teMine","createUnit","createVehicle","BIS_fnc_3Dcredits","BIS_fnc_AAN","vChecksum","vehicleChecksum"]"

The same for me, I can't join my own server (Script Restriction #3 and #0). I am useing the newest Battleye filters from V0.9h.

EDIT#1:
I deleted this two lines in Battleye\scripts.txt for now. I can at least play now :) .
7 "BIS_fnc_AAN"
7 "forceRespawn"

« Reply #2 posted: Oct 15, 2014, 04:08 PM »
Yeah, i set mine to 3 instead of 7 for now until i figure out if its my mods that trigger them or something else.

Changed in the missions and filter using my phone but i didn't have time to check much more before =)

Thanks Silver
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #3 posted: Oct 15, 2014, 05:09 PM »
You guys forgot to update fn_MPexec.sqf. And there is no "forceRespawn" command in the vanilla mission code, hence why it's in scripts.txt.

You've got real serious problems if you have to remove BIS_fnc_AAN, which is scriptkiddies' favorite candy.
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #4 posted: Oct 15, 2014, 05:37 PM »
Okay, I am getting the forceRespawn kick now. I wasn't getting it yesterday thought. I'll remove that line from the filters.

« Reply #5 posted: Oct 15, 2014, 06:02 PM »
I just took the release files and didnt touch anything, i promise ;-)

BTW, else everything looks very good in the logs and such so far, only thing i got in the rpt was

17:43:10 Error in expression <n true;
_tower enableSimulation true;

sleep 0.3;

if (_airdrop) then
{
_vel = >
17:43:10   Error position: <sleep 0.3;

if (_airdrop) then
{
_vel = >
17:43:10   Error Generic error in expression
17:43:10 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\server\functions\detachTowedObject.sqf, line 20
  • Offline Silver
  • Fresh Spawn

« Reply #6 posted: Oct 15, 2014, 06:07 PM »
You guys forgot to update fn_MPexec.sqf. And there is no "forceRespawn" command in the vanilla mission code, hence why it's in scripts.txt.

You've got real serious problems if you have to remove BIS_fnc_AAN, which is scriptkiddies' favorite candy.

I put my server in testing mode and only played with friends because I already guessed that it's bad to delete that line. So when I add it again I get kicked for Script Restriction #2. Script Log says:
15.10.2014 18:01:04: NameOfPlayer (192.xxx.xxx.xxx:2304) 4xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #2 "teMine","createUnit","createVehicle","BIS_fnc_3Dcredits","BIS_fnc_AAN","vChecksum","vehicleChecksum"]"
x = some numbers..

Also the file  "fn_MPexec.sqf" is included in the .pbo mission file isn't? I just downloaded the newest version from your GitHub. Probably noob question but how do I update it / where do I find the updated file?
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #7 posted: Oct 15, 2014, 06:52 PM »
Fixed detachTowedObject

Now, for the BIS_fnc_AAN thing, I don't understand, the only place where values were listed in the order you guys posted is here:

https://github.com/A3Wasteland/Release_Files/blob/3baa272a025081b6de288df02e58f55b4b6d890e/BattlEye/publicVariableVal.txt

But I removed those already, and they're not supposed to be inside the mission PBO...

« Reply #8 posted: Oct 15, 2014, 07:04 PM »
Hmm, as soon as i uncomment 3 "BIS_fnc_AAN" and reload the filters
i get

#0 "teMine","createUnit","createVehicle","BIS_fnc_3Dcredits","BIS_fnc_AAN","vChecksum","vehicleChecksum"]"

script.txt as follows
// A3Wasteland - scripts.txt BattlEye filters by AgentRev

//3 "BIS_fnc_AAN"
//3 "ctrlCreate"
//3 "ctrlDelete"
//3 "forceRespawn"
//7 "hideobject"
//7 "enablesimulation"
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #9 posted: Oct 15, 2014, 07:06 PM »
With the vanilla mission or your own?

« Reply #10 posted: Oct 15, 2014, 07:06 PM »
vanilla and filters from release files, i belive you where just in and had a look :-)

Only thing i touched was main_config.sqf

tested again and this scripts.txt works

// A3Wasteland - scripts.txt BattlEye filters by AgentRev

//3 "BIS_fnc_AAN"
3 "ctrlCreate"
3 "ctrlDelete"
//3 "forceRespawn"
//7 "hideobject"
//7 "enablesimulation"
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #11 posted: Oct 15, 2014, 07:08 PM »
Yes indeed. It's strange, because I'm not getting this on my test dedi with the latest filters... Do you get it right on spawn, or after a specific action?

« Reply #12 posted: Oct 15, 2014, 07:11 PM »
Its precisely when you spawn in i think and only when
3 "BIS_fnc_AAN"

is uncommented

3 "ctrlCreate"
3 "ctrlDelete

doesnt throw it

took the premade .pbo from the release files so i didnt pack it myself.

Ill stick it in my test server and see what happens.

« Reply #13 posted: Oct 15, 2014, 08:07 PM »
Stuck the premade mission from the release files in my test server and got the same results.
Packed up one from the revive beta and got the same results, until i commented out
3 "BIS_fnc_AAN"

And it throws the
#0 "teMine","createUnit","createVehicle","BIS_fnc_3Dcredits","BIS_fnc_AAN","vChecksum","vehicleChecksum"]"
at the same time (or approximate) when the screen changes from black (initializing) to when you see stuff in game.

BTW i saw that the adminLog is overwritten atleast if its the same admin that uses the admin panel, is that ny design?
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #14 posted: Oct 15, 2014, 10:02 PM »
BTW i saw that the adminLog is overwritten atleast if its the same admin that uses the admin panel, is that ny design?

iniDB limitation, actually. MySQL will solve that problem.