A3W Error: Force Quit ( Glitched Somehow )

A3W Error: Force Quit ( Glitched Somehow )

« posted: Nov 21, 2019, 11:59 PM »
First of all, I would like to say that I'm a Brazillian Arma player so I apologize for any kind of grammar error. I have over 7000 hours of Arma so i recognize myself a very good player, I spent this hours mostly like on wasteland mode. We have only a few brazillian servers that you can play properly, and your script possibly found that I was using a third program while playing arma on their server. I don't know much how it works but I did read some forums and they said that this script blocks people running mods that aren't supposed to be running and to block possible server attack.
 Your script said I was using some kind of no recoil script, but I recorded after and during the anti hack script ''found'' something ( When I relogged after the PVP i couldn't get back anymore ).

My steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/6840592458674930219/

Video proof ( recorded the last PVP i had on the server, after restart, I couldn't login anymore ): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_RUwx10zbE&t=2411s

The only thing I think that the script could possibly detect is on the minute 10:56 , when I keep moving sideways while aiming and strafing. If you see, my aim doesn't move while I'm moving left and right, but it's not a glitch or anything, its a mechanic from the game, anyone can do it.

The main point is that I got accused as a user of a no recoil script, but on the whole video I do have recoil, of course I try to keep it stable, i'm not a new player, but I can't get completely zero recoil on the whole video. Thats the point.

I would like to ask you guys to verify my video carefully, understand my side and if possible, text me an OK message so I can show them that the OWNER of the script is telling that there was no third program running or anything while I was playing so I can play again now that my friends are back on ArmA.
The admins are pretty much ignorant with players, but they said that they can only remove it if I talk to the anti hack script support team. So again please I ask you to watch with atention and maybe fix/update the anti hack script. Sorry for any kind of grammar error or information about your script, I only did small researches about it.

Sayago
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

Re: A3W Error: Force Quit ( Glitched Somehow )

« Reply #1 posted: Nov 22, 2019, 12:22 PM »
The very first time you saw the Force Quit error, was it mid-match or on server join?

« Reply #2 posted: Nov 22, 2019, 03:47 PM »
It was on server join, after the match and after the whole video. I use the xbox game bar recorder from Windows 10, so everytime I leave/crash the game I can not record it, because the recorder is mainly for games. But I got kicked from the server, and when I came back I got the ForceQuit message.
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #3 posted: Nov 22, 2019, 08:36 PM »
Did your first kick happen mid-match? Was it a BattlEye Restriction kick?

« Reply #4 posted: Nov 22, 2019, 09:03 PM »
Yes, I was flying a helicopter when it happend, I got kicked from the server, I don't remember if it was battleye. When I tried to come back it started giving the A3W Force Quit message .
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #5 posted: Nov 23, 2019, 03:29 PM »
I'm a bit confused, this has never happened before... I will have to do some testing on my end. Feel free to reply again if I don't get back to you within 48h.

« Reply #6 posted: Nov 24, 2019, 11:23 PM »
I really don't know how your Anti Hack script trigger, if it works when the thing happends or minutes later. But I know that I was firstly kicked from the server while I was inside the helicopter, and when I tried to login, it started getting Force Quit message. I never saw an error like that on Arma, and the thing is that I wasn't using anything, no mods, no cheating programs ( as you can see on my video ), and still the script blocked me... I really hope this whole thing get fixed so I can play back again at that server.

Another thing I would like to relate, but I don't know if its related to your developers or Bohemia Interactive. There were admins players that use to abuse a glitch while using UAV,drones. One of them unlucky was doing a live on youtube and he glitched on live, I recorded it and posted it on youtube
Take a look at it, but like I said, i'm not sure if that is related to yours scripts or anything, don't mind on the music, I was intimating them :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m18yh1g3hbM
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #7 posted: Nov 25, 2019, 05:22 AM »
The way you describe it I guess it's most likely a false positive, so if you want I can vouch for you to get unbanned. Just tell me where to reach the server admins.

The UAV bug was already reported, I tested it last month but I couldn't reproduce it, it was probably an Arma bug with the UAV terminal that may have been fixed in a recent update.

« Reply #8 posted: Nov 25, 2019, 02:13 PM »
Thank you so much, you can just text in here a message, so I can send them the fourm post link or join their discord and search for ''MODERADOR'' , I suppose he's the owner: https://discordapp.com/invite/g4vFbVu?fbclid=IwAR1LAT0T6_5YRXkVsLYpaX-pmRs-aSMDji9nv99jNQJRCNkJcILon5mgpAM

Again, thank you so much for fast replies and for avaliating the whole situation, I hope you can talk to them and make them unban me.
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #9 posted: Nov 26, 2019, 07:09 AM »
They said that you will stay banned due to your toxic behavior during the ban appeal process.

« Reply #10 posted: Nov 26, 2019, 03:00 PM »
Wow, I didn't expect that, anyway, thank you for everything you have done until here, don't wanna keep bothering you, thank you for trying to help me !!