A3W Error: Force Quit ( Glitched Somehow )

A3W Error: Force Quit ( Glitched Somehow )

« posted: Nov 21, 2019, 11:59 PM »
First of all, I would like to say that I'm a Brazillian Arma player so I apologize for any kind of grammar error. I have over 7000 hours of Arma so i recognize myself a very good player, I spent this hours mostly like on wasteland mode. We have only a few brazillian servers that you can play properly, and your script possibly found that I was using a third program while playing arma on their server. I don't know much how it works but I did read some forums and they said that this script blocks people running mods that aren't supposed to be running and to block possible server attack.
 Your script said I was using some kind of no recoil script, but I recorded after and during the anti hack script ''found'' something ( When I relogged after the PVP i couldn't get back anymore ).

My steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/6840592458674930219/

Video proof ( recorded the last PVP i had on the server, after restart, I couldn't login anymore ): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_RUwx10zbE&t=2411s

The only thing I think that the script could possibly detect is on the minute 10:56 , when I keep moving sideways while aiming and strafing. If you see, my aim doesn't move while I'm moving left and right, but it's not a glitch or anything, its a mechanic from the game, anyone can do it.

The main point is that I got accused as a user of a no recoil script, but on the whole video I do have recoil, of course I try to keep it stable, i'm not a new player, but I can't get completely zero recoil on the whole video. Thats the point.

I would like to ask you guys to verify my video carefully, understand my side and if possible, text me an OK message so I can show them that the OWNER of the script is telling that there was no third program running or anything while I was playing so I can play again now that my friends are back on ArmA.
The admins are pretty much ignorant with players, but they said that they can only remove it if I talk to the anti hack script support team. So again please I ask you to watch with atention and maybe fix/update the anti hack script. Sorry for any kind of grammar error or information about your script, I only did small researches about it.

Sayago
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

Re: A3W Error: Force Quit ( Glitched Somehow )

« Reply #1 posted: Nov 22, 2019, 12:22 PM »
The very first time you saw the Force Quit error, was it mid-match or on server join?

« Reply #2 posted: Nov 22, 2019, 03:47 PM »
It was on server join, after the match and after the whole video. I use the xbox game bar recorder from Windows 10, so everytime I leave/crash the game I can not record it, because the recorder is mainly for games. But I got kicked from the server, and when I came back I got the ForceQuit message.
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #3 posted: Nov 22, 2019, 08:36 PM »
Did your first kick happen mid-match? Was it a BattlEye Restriction kick?

« Reply #4 posted: Nov 22, 2019, 09:03 PM »
Yes, I was flying a helicopter when it happend, I got kicked from the server, I don't remember if it was battleye. When I tried to come back it started giving the A3W Force Quit message .
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #5 posted: Nov 23, 2019, 03:29 PM »
I'm a bit confused, this has never happened before... I will have to do some testing on my end. Feel free to reply again if I don't get back to you within 48h.

« Reply #6 posted: Nov 24, 2019, 11:23 PM »
I really don't know how your Anti Hack script trigger, if it works when the thing happends or minutes later. But I know that I was firstly kicked from the server while I was inside the helicopter, and when I tried to login, it started getting Force Quit message. I never saw an error like that on Arma, and the thing is that I wasn't using anything, no mods, no cheating programs ( as you can see on my video ), and still the script blocked me... I really hope this whole thing get fixed so I can play back again at that server.

Another thing I would like to relate, but I don't know if its related to your developers or Bohemia Interactive. There were admins players that use to abuse a glitch while using UAV,drones. One of them unlucky was doing a live on youtube and he glitched on live, I recorded it and posted it on youtube
Take a look at it, but like I said, i'm not sure if that is related to yours scripts or anything, don't mind on the music, I was intimating them :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m18yh1g3hbM
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #7 posted: Nov 25, 2019, 05:22 AM »
The way you describe it I guess it's most likely a false positive, so if you want I can vouch for you to get unbanned. Just tell me where to reach the server admins.

The UAV bug was already reported, I tested it last month but I couldn't reproduce it, it was probably an Arma bug with the UAV terminal that may have been fixed in a recent update.

« Reply #8 posted: Nov 25, 2019, 02:13 PM »
Thank you so much, you can just text in here a message, so I can send them the fourm post link or join their discord and search for ''MODERADOR'' , I suppose he's the owner: https://discordapp.com/invite/g4vFbVu?fbclid=IwAR1LAT0T6_5YRXkVsLYpaX-pmRs-aSMDji9nv99jNQJRCNkJcILon5mgpAM

Again, thank you so much for fast replies and for avaliating the whole situation, I hope you can talk to them and make them unban me.
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #9 posted: Nov 26, 2019, 07:09 AM »
They said that you will stay banned due to your toxic behavior during the ban appeal process.

« Reply #10 posted: Nov 26, 2019, 03:00 PM »
Wow, I didn't expect that, anyway, thank you for everything you have done until here, don't wanna keep bothering you, thank you for trying to help me !!

« Reply #11 posted: Dec 09, 2019, 12:46 AM »
You should be happy you are banned. They are scum. I provided some help and in return all I ask was the server mission made public for others in Brazil to access if someone else wanted a 100% translated Brazil Wasteland base mission. Instead, I get banned, zero credit given, a big fuck you and they obfuscate their PBO now and refuse to give it to anyone nor release. Many players in Brazil do not have great internet and are limited to playing only in Brazil, as we all have seen in EU/US servers, Brazil players get booted/banned often for the excessive high ping. It was just a kind gesture on my part in good faith to give some options down there instead of having 1 main player in the game. The unfortunate part is the server team itself is toxic. I believe the removed infistar from all the admins finally after they were just abusing it non stop blatantly while playing. So with that said, who knows a good way to de-obfuscate with it coming out making sense and not chopped into 50,000 files?