Please do not support infiSTAR

Please do not support infiSTAR

« posted: Dec 14, 2019, 05:24 PM »
I like infiSTAR's general idea of trying to counter act HACKERS & CHEATERS. Those are the TWO keywords there. I use to use his tools and at some point I had question on setting up his files right on my server. I uploaded partial scripts of his to pastebin not realizing they would stay forever and be public. In turn, they got all upset that I "released" code to public and added me to their Global Ban list, so in turn, anyone using infiSTAR on their server I will not be able to join. They also stripped my account of access to their tools. However, you can find like 100's of pastebins and other links with his code. This is something so silly and is a clear abuse on their end. That's really stooping to an all time low and unfortunately now has pretty much ruined my Arma experience as I am now forced to have to buy another copy of the game and all the DLC's, which is not going to happen.

Whatever you do A3Wasteland community, please please please, refuse to use this guys software and do not support him in anyway. I wish we could reach out to BIS but I highly doubt the give two fucks.