Help creampie mission

Help creampie mission

« posted: Dec 16, 2019, 08:18 PM »
Hello guys, I'm running the mission with creampie in stratis, which is very good, everyone likes it very much, We are not buying vehicles and locking them either but I believe this is a creampie policy. Could you guys help me out? ;)
when we die an error appears, is it easy to fix?
  • Offline CREAMPIE
  • Armaholic
  • Veteran
  • ^_^;;

Re: Help creampie mission

« Reply #1 posted: Dec 17, 2019, 02:21 PM »
Hello guys, I'm running the mission with creampie in stratis, which is very good, everyone likes it very much, We are not buying vehicles and locking them either but I believe this is a creampie policy. Could you guys help me out? ;)
when we die an error appears, is it easy to fix?

Hiya,

If you're using the mission file on GIT, It's VERY out-dated. With each update to Arma 3 Bohemia generally breaks more functions and things than fixes them so my only guess is that's why you're having issues.

I would suggest grabbing the latest release from AgentRev on the official A3W Git and adding in any "custom" content you'd like.

Best of luck !

- from the grassy knoll -

Re: Help creampie mission

« Reply #2 posted: Dec 17, 2019, 05:29 PM »
I also have a server with the new version of wasteland 1.4d, but I tried to put your missions on this version and as I am not a developer, I did everything wrong and nothing worked, probably has more sqf's to be edited then like me and the players that connect on my server I would love to have other missions besides the wasteland pattern I went to your git and got your mission stratis and made a new bank with a creat table version 2.04 and is working with some errors. Unfortunately I am very noob in adding new missions.
I tried also to search in your dropbox that you said you had the missions and explanations for installation, but only link is broken (it was 2015).

I hope that soon we will have you developing again and making everyone happy.