Anyone read this on the arma forums???? Doesnt feel me with much confidence!

• Offline 0Sparky0
  • Fresh Spawn
  • anyone in Kavala!?
http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?164055-When-will-the-nVidia-Arma-3-optimized-drivers-come&p=2501954&viewfull=1#post2501954

Now im a long way off being an expert, but what maruk the BIS ceo is saying (from my understanding) is that basically he's fed up with people complaining about the fps issues and that there is no fix only a 'negligble increase from many hours on engineer work' - he also says that there is many things you can do with your gpu to improve your fps - which im sure everyone with an overclocked machine has tried already. I guess it's just shite to hear that basically what alot of people have been saying so far about it being a really bad engine may be the case and that what we've got is about all we're going to get.
They have a long way to go... whether they have the ability to or not.

One thing that bugs me is when people, who have no idea of the scale of complexity that's involved, dismiss this issue as somehow simple or trivial.

Not going to rant on this situation, there are enough idiots that do it else where.

MF
  • Offline Ski
  • Fresh Spawn
  • www.renegadesclan.com
I still hold out hope that things will improve. They are aware of the issue and I have to believe they are working on improving things. Maybe the DayZ standalone changes to the core code will wash over to arma3 and help there as well in the future.

Ski
  • Offline 0Sparky0
  • Fresh Spawn
  • anyone in Kavala!?
They have a long way to go... whether they have the ability to or not.

One thing that bugs me is when people, who have no idea of the scale of complexity that's involved, dismiss this issue as somehow simple or trivial.

Not going to rant on this situation, there are enough idiots that do it else where.

MF

yeah completely understand what your saying, unfortunately the forums are riddled with said idiots. Obviously as time goes on patches will be released and things will improve to some degree just how much remains to be seen.... i'll always be playing it regardless of the 'issues' anyway, was just intrigued to see what other peoples thoughts on the matter were.
Go to Roku page roku activation record enter Roku com activation code appeared on Roku TV. My Roku com activate not working use new Roku code.