(BattleEye: PublicVariable Restriction #0) on latest build

(BattleEye: PublicVariable Restriction #0) on latest build

« posted: Oct 30, 2014, 09:00 AM »
On joining the server I get,

You were kicked off the game. (BattleEye: PublicVariable Restriction #0)

I have the latest .pbo and the latest files in the A3Wasteland_settings and BattleEye folders.

On the previous build, 4 hours ago I did not have this problem.  Something in the latest build?

Re: (BattleEye: PublicVariable Restriction #0) on latest build

« Reply #1 posted: Oct 30, 2014, 10:03 AM »
Did you add the new BattlEye filters, you get that kick when someone is reviving i believe, but the latest filters from release files should fix that.

« Reply #2 posted: Oct 30, 2014, 10:06 AM »
Yep.  Vanilla everything. Latest BattleEye filters, latest A3Wasteland_settings files and latest .pbo file.

« Reply #3 posted: Oct 30, 2014, 10:10 AM »
20:10:36 BattlEye Server: PublicVariable Value Log: #0 speedweasel (a8e0030faeb728c705312d1a697d4907) - #0 "A3W_network_compileFuncs" = {true}
20:10:36 Player speedweasel kicked off by BattlEye: PublicVariable Value Restriction #0

« Reply #4 posted: Oct 30, 2014, 10:16 AM »
Ok, and that wasnt because you revived somebody i guess then? anyway this line in publicVariable.txt is

Code: [Select]
"^A3W_" !"^A3W_playerScore_reviveCount_"

present? i think that was what kicked me when reviving but your problem may be another i guess

« Reply #5 posted: Oct 30, 2014, 10:17 AM »
Ok, and that wasnt because you revived somebody i guess then? anyway this line in publicVariable.txt is

Code: [Select]
"^A3W_" !"^A3W_playerScore_reviveCount_"

present? i think that was what kicked me when reviving but your problem may be another i guess (as you say on joining ;-), i need to get better at reading the full post =) )

« Reply #7 posted: Oct 30, 2014, 10:40 AM »
That's fixed it!

Thanks  ;D