Appreciation

Appreciation

« posted: Nov 12, 2014, 10:01 PM »
I would like to thank everyone that is willing to help around here, I have learn a lot from these forums and the people here have made it possible to really enjoy playing this mod. everyone is very helpful and the community keeps improving the experience for those that play on our server, so thank you all.

Re: Appreciation

« Reply #1 posted: Nov 13, 2014, 05:48 AM »
I would like to thank everyone that is willing to help around here, I have learn a lot from these forums and the people here have made it possible to really enjoy playing this mod. everyone is very helpful and the community keeps improving the experience for those that play on our server, so thank you all.

Agreed and yes TY All

I'm really impressed on how open ppl are so open and ready to share there "How To's", Ideas and opinions so freely.

Defiantly have a great thing going here that is only getting better and better. Anyone feel free visit our new sever and let me know what ya think that would make it better....

Amateur scripter
WildRide
  • Offline LouD
  • Silent but deadly ;)
  • Veteran

« Reply #2 posted: Nov 13, 2014, 01:00 PM »
Same goes for me. This is a great community where everyone helps each other and no one keeps stuff to their selves.
Thanks everyone.
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #3 posted: Nov 13, 2014, 11:50 PM »
I want to thank everybody who's been providing help to those having questions and issues, because it leaves me with more time to work on the actual mission :)
  • Offline Matt76
  • Mercenary
  • co founder of customcombatgaming.com

« Reply #4 posted: Nov 15, 2014, 11:50 PM »
and i must add it's a far friendlier community than the Arma 2 Wasteland one ever was.

« Reply #5 posted: Nov 22, 2014, 09:26 PM »
I want to thank everybody who's been providing help to those having questions and issues, because it leaves me with more time to work on the actual mission :)

We now have 3 a3w connected servers running ;-) So thanks and they are pretty pop
Also JoSchaap for new side mission, nice add and Torndeco for extDB
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #6 posted: Nov 22, 2014, 11:17 PM »
  • Offline LouD
  • Silent but deadly ;)
  • Veteran

« Reply #7 posted: Nov 23, 2014, 09:51 AM »
I want to thank you again Rev for your technical support and help for less experienced coders. Also thanks again for adding conditions to the vanilla mission for non vanilla missions to work.
Eveything works like a charm now!