Problem with ammocrate

Problem with ammocrate

« posted: Dec 09, 2014, 06:58 AM »
Hi All,

I have a small question about : ammocrate.

I add other Boxs seller, but unfortunately it shows me an error when buying:

An unknown error occurred. The purchase of ... has-been canceled.


Here's what I did:

StoreConfig.sqf

genObjectsArray = compileFinal str
[
...
["Box 1", "Box_NATO_Wps_F", 1, "ammocrate"],
["Box 2", "Box_NATO_WpsSpecial_F", 1, "ammocrate"],
["Box 3", "Box_NATO_Ammo_F", 1, "ammocrate"],
["Box 4", "Box_NATO_AmmoOrd_F", 1, "ammocrate"],
["Box 5", "Box_NATO_Grenades_F", 1, "ammocrate"],
["Box 6", "Box_NATO_Support_F", 1, "ammocrate"],
["Box 7", "Box_East_Wps_F", 1, "ammocrate"],
["Box 8", "Box_East_WpsSpecial_F", 1, "ammocrate"],
["Box 9", "Box_East_Ammo_F", 1, "ammocrate"],
["Box 10", "Box_East_AmmoOrd_F", 1, "ammocrate"],
["Box 11", "Box_East_Grenades_F", 1, "ammocrate"],
["Box 12", "Box_East_Support_F", 1, "ammocrate"],
["Box 13", "Box_IND_Ammo_F", 1, "ammocrate"],
["Box 14", "Box_IND_AmmoOrd_F", 1, "ammocrate"],
["Box 15", "Box_IND_Grenades_F", 1, "ammocrate"],
["Box 16", "Box_IND_Support_F", 1, "ammocrate"],
["Box 17", "B_supplyCrate_F", 1, "ammocrate"]
];

(1$ for test ;) )

Config.sqf

R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_transportables =
[
...
["Box_NATO_Wps_F", 2],
["Box_NATO_WpsSpecial_F", 2],
["Box_NATO_Ammo_F", 2],
["Box_NATO_AmmoOrd_F", 2],
["Box_NATO_Grenades_F", 2],
["Box_NATO_Support_F", 2],
["Box_East_Wps_F", 2],
["Box_East_WpsSpecial_F", 2],
["Box_East_Ammo_F", 2],
["Box_East_AmmoOrd_F", 2],
["Box_East_Grenades_F", 2],
["Box_East_Support_F", 2],
["Box_IND_Ammo_F", 2],
["Box_IND_AmmoOrd_F", 2],
["Box_IND_Grenades_F", 2],
["Box_IND_Support_F", 2],
["B_supplyCrate_F", 2]
];

R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_deplacables =
[
...
"Box_NATO_Wps_F",
"Box_NATO_WpsSpecial_F",
"Box_NATO_Ammo_F",
"Box_NATO_AmmoOrd_F",
"Box_NATO_Grenades_F",
"Box_NATO_Support_F",
"Box_East_Wps_F",
"Box_East_WpsSpecial_F",
"Box_East_Ammo_F",
"Box_East_AmmoOrd_F",
"Box_East_Grenades_F",
"Box_East_Support_F",
"Box_IND_Ammo_F",
"Box_IND_AmmoOrd_F",
"Box_IND_Grenades_F",
"Box_IND_Support_F",
"B_supplyCrate_F"
];

The Boxs "Box_NATO_WpsSpecial_F" and "Box_NATO_Ammo_F" do not ask me problem.
I also add other objects and no problem. Only Boxs.

If anyone has a solution to offer me, I'm interested ;)

Thank you in advance.

Re: Problem with ammocrate

« Reply #1 posted: Dec 09, 2014, 05:50 PM »
Problem solved:

I forgot to change a call via my newly created button.
This is what is known to white 2 nights in a row  :P

My post may be deleted.

thank you