Is this possible? Server side addon

Is this possible? Server side addon

« posted: Dec 26, 2014, 12:11 AM »
Hey, ok so me and my comunity are obsessed with some of the cool WW1/2 Planes from the I44 mod. would it be possible to have one or two of the planes in our server without having players having the mod installed? so just for instance we want the spitfire avalable in the vehstore. anyway, happy hollidays! and any help is apreciated :)

HMAF Gaming
  • Offline CREAMPIE
  • Armaholic
  • Veteran
  • ^_^;;

Re: Is this possible? Server side addon

« Reply #1 posted: Dec 26, 2014, 10:15 AM »
Hey, ok so me and my comunity are obsessed with some of the cool WW1/2 Planes from the I44 mod. would it be possible to have one or two of the planes in our server without having players having the mod installed? so just for instance we want the spitfire avalable in the vehstore. anyway, happy hollidays! and any help is apreciated :)

HMAF Gaming

All players will required the addons in order for this to work, unless you include the modified classes and definitions, images etc  into your mission file ( which will make it a sizable download, and probably not recommended )

- from the grassy knoll -

« Reply #2 posted: Dec 26, 2014, 10:34 PM »
All players will required the addons in order for this to work, unless you include the modified classes and definitions, images etc  into your mission file ( which will make it a sizable download, and probably not recommended )

Thanks, dude i might give it a go on our test server see if it makes a big difrence

« Reply #3 posted: Feb 05, 2015, 12:10 AM »
You can use the mod "TheFEW" which provides most of the aircraft from i44.
  • Offline Jes
  • First Blood

« Reply #4 posted: Mar 18, 2015, 11:15 PM »
I have a simular question.

Is it possible to add a static ship like the LHD carrier (only the ship, not anything functional on it) server sided, so clients dosnĀ“t have to install the mod for it ?