I don't need new R3F_Log
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27

• Offline LouD
  • Silent but deadly ;)
  • Veteran

Re: R3F Logistics v3.0

« Reply #45 posted: Feb 13, 2015, 11:29 AM »
I've also started work on the boundingbox thing. Gonna test tonight :)

« Reply #46 posted: Feb 13, 2015, 01:50 PM »
Nice,
im adding it to the atm mostly to match setupMissionObject.sqf.

More important may be to reduce the delay(if that even helps =) )
  • Offline LouD
  • Silent but deadly ;)
  • Veteran

« Reply #47 posted: Feb 13, 2015, 02:28 PM »
Nice,
im adding it to the atm mostly to match setupMissionObject.sqf.

More important may be to reduce the delay(if that even helps =) )
The delay is caused by the search of objects. Maybe with the setting to disable R3F by default helps a lot. Will check that too.

« Reply #48 posted: Feb 13, 2015, 11:40 PM »
i Think it may be if the object have the variable or not, ie false or true doesn't matter, please tell what you find
  • Offline LouD
  • Silent but deadly ;)
  • Veteran

« Reply #49 posted: Feb 14, 2015, 12:33 AM »
i Think it may be if the object have the variable or not, ie false or true doesn't matter, please tell what you find
Already did some updates, check my Git.
Still the 10 second stutterbug and not able to use tanks to tow.
Am adding the paradrop option again, am stuck at the script not detecting to add the parachute.

This doesn't seem to work
Code: [Select]
_parachute = [_this, 3, false, [false]] call BIS_fnc_param;
edit:
I think I know why it doesn't work. Thanks Rev for the push in the right direction.
Will try later :)
  • Offline LouD
  • Silent but deadly ;)
  • Veteran

« Reply #50 posted: Feb 14, 2015, 11:57 AM »
Well... I have no idea why but for some reason tanks can tow now... I've added them to the are towable and are liftable array and now it works.. I don't get it lol.

Paradrop also works now!

« Reply #51 posted: Feb 14, 2015, 02:36 PM »
You mean it just started working (towing with tanks)? i also added them but got no option to tow to them... gonna steal your version
  • Offline LouD
  • Silent but deadly ;)
  • Veteran

« Reply #52 posted: Feb 14, 2015, 04:26 PM »
You mean it just started working (towing with tanks)? i also added them but got no option to tow to them... gonna steal your version
Yea right after I added em to be able to be towed and lifted... logic

« Reply #53 posted: Jun 05, 2015, 04:14 AM »
I've been experimenting and it seems that for something to be able to tow, it must also appear in the "can be towed" list. The reverse is not true however.  I find something strange with the Hemmt though...  it seems if you add any of them (except for the covered version) then they can all tow and be towed. It is like they are all the same object..

Right now I seem to have a bug where after the tow vehicle animation, i am glitched (stuck) between the two vehicles until I untow. I dont recall this before tonight, so I am worried I may have inadvertently messed a file somewhere. Maybe the files that execute the tow animation would be a good place to start, if I can find them...

**ok, so I found the issue. In order to tow, you must have a weapon (primary or secondary) drawn. If it is holstered or you dont have one, you will be stuck after the tow animation.
I thought about this because last night, after getting tired of waiting for the holster animations,  I tossed my weapons on the ground, so tonight I bought a weapon for the heck of it and tried it and voila... R3F v1 does not do this. Any fix?

I have also since found that in the class tree, the Hemtt "mover" is the parent of the box and the 3 support hemtts, so no way to tow with the tractor and exclude the support versions,  is there?

« Reply #54 posted: Jun 07, 2015, 07:42 AM »
With the new R3F, can you tilt base parts? So I could theoretically make a pipe that slants up and down and so on? Instead of rotating left/right and moving up and down, what about pivoting on the X and Y axis?

« Reply #55 posted: Jun 07, 2015, 09:47 PM »
Object will rotate,  push out,  pull closer and up and down with your pov. There is an option to have objects adjust to the terrain slope